Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Buy the gun, not the story"

1. Default

Rifle is for sale from "HUMPER" McBride a known purveyor of fraud k98's, I see he has branched out to U.S. rifles...He's a clown...

Quote Originally Posted by rockisle1903 View Post
    Rifle is for sale from "HUMPER" McBride a known purveyor of fraud k98's, I see he has branched out to U.S. rifles...He's a clown...
    Guess that also tells you not to BUY G.B. feedback. Looking at the feedback I would have felt fairly safe dealing with him. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by 2111 View Post
    Guess that also tells you not to BUY G.B. feedback. Looking at the feedback I would have felt fairly safe dealing with him. Thanks for the heads up.

Folks many time do not want a mark on their Feedback as they guy will give you one. Very sad. Rick B

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2111 View Post
    I pay more attention to negative feedback than I do positive ones. It's easier to weed through the BS bad feedback than it is through the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dhuze View Post
    I pay more attention to negative feedback than I do positive ones. It's easier to weed through the BS bad feedback than it is through the good ones.
    I would agree with you if there is enough negative feedback to see a pattern developing but in the case of this seller, 100 positive and 0 negative in last 12 months, all looked good.
    Last edited by 2111; 05-07-2017 at 06:13.