Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Camilus electricians model. I've carried it for two years now without losing it. I think that's a record.

I carry a Boker Automat Kalashnikov 74. converted to auto. Fairly cheap, tough as nails.

Quote Originally Posted by cnjcomp View Post
    I carry a Boker Automat Kalashnikov 74. converted to auto. Fairly cheap, tough as nails.
    I found the Kalashnikov 74 with upgraded S30V steel blade online. I purchased the mini and the full sized 74 in CPM S30V. The full sized knife is now my every day carry knife along with a Victorinox Classic Alox on a key ring.

My all around blade is a Puma Master. It is an old one, made in Germany. I wear out the pouch just about every third year. Regards, Clark

My usual EDC is a vintage Benchmade Mini Reflex automatic with the original ATS-34 blade. I also have a Microtech Ultratech OTF that I tote now and then.

6. Default

After having Benchmade Police Automatics (w/and w/0 safety) and an HK Benchmade Auto, and, in the past the older Spyderco "hole in the blade" (which kept getting lost) models, I have reverted back to an old favorite auto opening knife - A Kershaw "made in USA" 1670BLKST - Ken Onion Design. Just as fast as an auto, without the hassels or high price.

I carry it in my right front pocket, and have one at my remote work site and one in town to avoid arguing with TSA about it. CC
    Colt, Glock and Remington factory trained LE Armorer
    LE Trained Firearms Instructor