Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default What is your edc knife?

I am in the market for a new EDC knife and I wanted to see what everyone is carrying these days. I am leaning towards and auto (OTF) but I am open to anything.

Post pictures of your EDC knifes. I am currently carrying a MOD CQD Mark 1.

Hehe, had to look up "edc knife" . . . looks like that's "every day carry". Mine is a mini Victorinox Swiss Army with a 1.25" blade. It rattles around in my pocket with my loose change and gets quite a bit of use. On the odd occasion when I want to carry something larger, it's a Buck Folding Hunter with a 4" blade in a belt sheath. For "edc", I rely on a Sig P239.

Welcome to the forum, kickshot7.
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

I tend to loose mine every once in a while so $20.00 Gerber, doesn't hurt as bad when after a hunt or hike it's missing.

I carry a leatherman multi tool.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

I too carry a Swiss for everyday. If carrying a Buck on my belt, the Swiss is still in my pocket.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

This one has gotten the most time; I've carried since new in 1973. The notch in the scale and chestnut bone was replaced by Case a few years ago. They don't seem to have red bone anymore like that on the other side but they polished up the blades and bolster so it's good for another 40 years or so...SilverbellyCaseTrapper.jpg

click on the thumbnail to embiggerate.

leatherman. I have 2. SUPERTOOL for everyday. WAVE for going out.[nice and clean] but you have to wear a belt. too heavy for the pocket.

Day to day I carry a Benchmade 5000 Auto-Presidio. On Sunday's and times when I am in dress clothing, I carry a Benchmade Auto-Benchmite. Out in the woods/fields or at the range, I carry a knife that once belonged to my identical-twin brother (deceased) ... plain stainless steel USN knife he had when he was in the Navy. The afternoon after his funeral, saw where his wife and thrown it in the trash along with a good bit of his gun/reloading equipment. Put the knife in my pocket. Dumped the rest in the trunk of my car. Offered to sell it for her but she just wanted it all gone. Still have a few cases of rifle ammo that had been pitched out. The knife? It's on my dresser. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

ww2eyes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    leatherman. I have 2. SUPERTOOL for everyday. WAVE for going out.[nice and clean] but you have to wear a belt. too heavy for the pocket.
    ahh very good choice, i got one of those too.

BenchMade 154cm. Been carrying it for about 15 years. Birthday gift from #1 son. Clips to the inside of my RF pocket.

Attachment 40346
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain