1. Default M84 on G&H M1C mount

This little toy to my surprise turned up in Germany. I thought I need to get it, and finally received it yesterday. Note that they used brass shims to raise the rings for what I believe the rubber eye piece to clear on the M1 Garand. Never seen that before!

The rifle serial number on it is 3.572.124 - is this rifle serial anywhere recorded yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is really neat Georg. Yeah you have to have taller rings so the m84 rubber eyepiece can be put on the scope. Otherwise without those spacers you can still put it on, you just can't put on the rubber eyepiece as there isn't enough clearance with the receiver.

I will ask Dave McClain if that serial has ever surfaced for you.

Also these were used with a Mount that went on the M14 in Nam. I have one of the mounts laying around here somewhere if you haven't seen one.

3. Default

I have a M84 on M1C mount on M14 adaptor on a WRA M14 fully selective fire .. but if you're going to part with the other adaptor........

Quote Originally Posted by Promo View Post
    on a WRA M14 fully selective fire

I hate you Georg.

By the way heard back from Dave. No luck on the serial.
    Last edited by cplnorton; 03-03-2017 at 07:26.

5. Default

Forward Dave the pictures and tell him my name and contact details, in case the rifle turns up! And yes, I was referring to the mount in front (a WRA comparison with the rear being an IDF sniper).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice find.
    A couple of my toys.

I need one of those mounts for my M1C. Maybe the brass blocks were to get the scope up away from the rear sight? I understand the M84 did not fit the C as well as the D.