Thread: Underutilized

Default Underutilized

5's 5madfarmers.com is way underutilized, especially the photos section.

Lot of info there.

Mark
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

Will confess ... just never knew about it. Thanks for the info. Found and saved the site. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Daiute View Post
    5's 5madfarmers.com is way underutilized,
    Well, depends on your perspective really....

It's fine the way it is.

especially the photos section.

Lot of info there.

Mark
    The pictures didn't come out well in the book and I gave that some reflection at the time and told myself retaking them would still result in crappy black and white printed photos - whereas just putting the color originals online at a better resolution would result in better images than a printed book can do. So, by all means, if you want to see the images at better quality take a look.

Joe, apparently you have reopened - even if only partially - access to your website? I tried logging in but it does not seem to remember me? Thanks.
    Last edited by Dick Hosmer; 02-14-2017 at 07:22.

Thanks Joe!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Joe, apparently you have reopened - even if only partially - access to your website? I tried logging in but it does not seem to remember me? Thanks.
    Registered you. If somebody wants access they'll have to email me with a username and password as I have to register people. I'm not going to open that up for open registration as then I have to devote X amount of my time nuking bogus registrations from the world over or reprogram the registration page to prevent those and that latter is a pain as I have to redo that after every update so no that's not going to happen and I might even write the longest run-on sentence about that ever written it's such a pain in the backside.

Quote Originally Posted by 5MadFarmers View Post
    Registered you. If somebody wants access they'll have to email me with a username and password as I have to register people. I'm not going to open that up for open registration as then I have to devote X amount of my time nuking bogus registrations from the world over or reprogram the registration page to prevent those and that latter is a pain as I have to redo that after every update so no that's not going to happen and I might even write the longest run-on sentence about that ever written it's such a pain in the backside.
    Thanks - the pictures DO look better in color.