Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can the follower button be taken out when you pull it down to the small hole in the side of the mag? Once that is out, the follower and spring will come out the top. Would have to see the top of the mag to see the shape of the follower. Every mag I've ever seen, can be taken apart with out too much trouble.

2. Default

I see the small hole on the side opposite the button! So, using a small punch You drive out the button? Have you done it before and is it a nightmare to reassemble?

Thank you for this post. Never knew there were different magazines. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Thank you for this post. Never knew there were different magazines. Sincerely. bruce.
    Obviously, same here. I grew up with the handful of mags with the removable floorplates, but never disassembled one until earlier this year.

5. Default

Old post, but I now know how to disassemble these early 1922 magazines. If anyone is interested you can email me,