Default Greetings from the Pacific NW

I see a few other members from Oregon/Washington - I am near the Wa/Or border, living in Washington, but working in Portland. As I've gotten older (now almost 50) I've inherited several rifles - some I've used for hunting, others that my dad and uncle had collected. One of my searches about a "Remington Model 1872 New York State Militia Rolling Block" lead me to the forums here, so I thought I would join. I have a small collection of about 15 rifles and shotguns that I'm learning the history of. Great to find a place to talk about them!

James

Welcome James,

You live in a beautiful part of the country,

KTK

Nice to have you with us, James. I've been here for about a dozen years and continue to learn new things about these old firearms. There's typically a lot more information being offered than this old brain of mine can absorb!
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

Welcome sir, come in here...
    bombdog, out...
    "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." Jesus Christ !!! JN15:13

Welcome aboard James. There's a wealth of knowledge on this forum. Look around and you'll see a wide variety of subjects that are both informative and entertaining. Fifteen rifles is a nice collection. The "Gun Talk" topic gets lots of foot traffic and would be a good place to post some photos of your favorite rifles.

ww2eyes Guest

good to have you here, looking forward to your contributions.

7. Default

You are welcome. Enjoy and have fun.