Default Handloads ready for Spring.

Been working on handloads for the Spring season. Sure hope the weather will give us a chance for some early practice.
    Photo shows 1500 rnds at the ready on my range shelf. 1200 .308 and 300 30-06. Another 1500 and I will be set for the season.

Semper Fi
    Art
    Last edited by nf1e; 02-05-2017 at 09:56.

What are you doing after May.

Sorting .223 prepped brass getting to run a batch.

Quote Originally Posted by p246 View Post
    What are you doing after May.
    Probably twiddling my thumbs. Somehow, I always seem to keep busy. My home shooting position is only a hundred feet out the door, so I am out smoking up the neighborhood quite often. Now that I am semi-retarded, I spend loads of time just goofing around the homestead. Mowing and picking rocks off the range is also time consuming.

Last edited by nf1e; 02-05-2017 at 10:02.

yur reloading room looks nothing like mine--mine looks like the mad bqmer--can't seem to clean it up some...what a mess
    just finished 1800 rds of 9mm for the missis new micro nine Kimber...that's done for awhile--550 resting--last year had
    some pats replaced by Dillon--wore out powder measure !!

Awesome. I don't shoot enough handgun ammo to make it worth my while to invest in one of those fancy machines. I am basically a prone rifle guy. I really enjoy shooting AR-500 prairie dogs at 150 to 200 yds. I have a dozen so I get to do a little walking to stand them back up. Good exercise for an old dinosaur.

Good Good-exercise for good--I'm stuck in the missis's club car gasoline buggy to run my ranges

I'm set up to load pistol but 9mm has gotten cheap enough I am just buying some. Leaves me time for rifle, which, with work pace lately is all I have time to do.