Default Francotte Pryce Belgium proofed 38 Cal?

I like to pick up these old Belgium Pistols, figure out what they are, shoot em sometimes then sell them and do it all over again. This one I thought for sure was a Augusta Francotte Pryce made for a third party. The company was known for making pistols for wholesalers and putting their stamps on the outside. I've always found an AF stamp under the grips. Not this time. Crown over ELG Belgium proof with E inspector marks, so made after 1893. Bore slugged .361 and 38 S and W fits, but looks a little short when chambered. Nice and tight with good bore double action only. Round barrel with non fluted cylinder was usually for Military sale but not always. Nickel finish with minor engraving. PP under grips along with another set of initials. 20 could be serial number or subinspector. J.E.C in round oval is an unknown stamp to me. Pictures to follow, any Belgian gurus out there. Wonder if this was a A.F. Copy by a smaller gun builder. The handle is a Gasser profile but A.F. used that profile to.