Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You made a good choice.

Good choice. Enjoy the price was right!

Don't take it out and shoot it or you will not be able to stop with just one!!!! Don't say that you were not warned!!
    All jokes aside, that is a nice one.
    "In God We Trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Very nice. Just be warned though, they are very addictive, especially if you shoot it. Most of us don't stop with just one. You have begun with one of the more sought after makes. Free !!!! Sheesh, we are envious.
    My one and only M1 carbine is an Irwin Pedersen. When you already have the Holy Grail the others just pale in comparison and the addiction is beaten. And yes, it is a shooter. I don't believe in safe-queens. With the exception of the rear sight it's all either IP or S'G', the barrel is a 2-43 Underwood.
    Did I mention that I'm into it for less than $200? Did I mention that I've had it for nearly 30 years?
    Jon
    And since without pictures, it does not exist, here's the proof.
    Last edited by musketjon; 01-29-2017 at 12:53.

IP, the holy grail??? I don't think so. There are a lot of far more rare carbines than the IP. Start looking at the lineouts! Many of those are a lot less common than IPs.

6. Default

Having mulitple IPs can be addictive too. And originals of any maker are nearly irresistible.