1. Default Guns from the Richard O Culver estate for sale

Hello

I am new to the forum but I have known the Culver's for some time. As Dick's estate gets settled, I have been asked to sell several of the firearms from his collection. This is only a small number of firearms from the original collection, as it was stolen in its entirety. I had the privilege to assist in the recovery of several of them including Dick's Thompson and Pedersen device. The collection was originally over 600 firearms, with most being of historical significance.

It is with a heavy heart that I sell these items. I only got to know Dick briefly but still am in constant contact with Gloria. I do what I can to help her out and make sure that Dick's estate is well cared for. I have assisted with the sale of some of the items in the past. The fact is, it is time for some of these to find new homes. They need to be with people whom will love and cherish them.

As with estate work, these are to go to bid. The easiest way for them to go to auction is through gunbroker. My name of gunbroker is nickdahick, as I have had it since I was a teenager. All of these guns truly are from the collection of Maj. R.O. Culver and I personally guarantee that. As a matter of fact, I can give a story behind almost every one for sale that can be backed up with literature that even Dick could not make up.

The guns for sale include:

Transferable Thompson 1928A1 Submachine gun
    Pedersen device (yes, it is real)
    Fulton Armory Springfield Armory M1 Garand
    Unissued Remington 1903A3
    1903A1 Marine Rock Island rebuild with a Sledgely barrel
    1903A3 Smith and Corona
    Springfield M1D
    Rast and Gasser 1898 revolver
    IBM M1 Carbine
    Remington 1903A4 Sniper with right Weaver scope (awesome rifle!!!!)
    Springfield 1903 1922 M1 from 6-22

There are also a few commercial rifles for sale.

I did not purchase the collection. These are actually being sold for his estate. That being said, I will assist in providing offers outside of gunbroker auctions to the estate, however, I cannot say if they will except them.

Expect some pics to follow

Nick Franssen
    HCTC Firearms, LLC

Good luck.

Will the other items from Gloria's list be available?

http://www.jouster.com/forums/showth...-guns-for-sale

Thanks,
    Cass

3. Default 1922M1

Hi. Is the rifle intact and correct;i.e., original blue/black park, sn consistent with bbl date, etc. Can you suggest a fair offer price? Thanks dokcop@gmail.com