Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Laser bore sight tool?

Hi,
    Does anyone use a laser bore sight in tool? Looking for recommendations.
    Thanks,
    Bob

I have one cost about 30 bucks, may be 'lil more now. It has inserts to fit 22 to 12 Ga. bores. Inserts fit on the laser lite and is inserted in muzzle. aim at wall or similar from 20- 40 ft. and adjust scope to dot. I will be on paper and darn close at 25 yards. Work from there. Its not handy now but can look tomorrow if interested. Many outfits sell them. Many people use them ta long distance but that will not work, bullet drops but laser does not!
    Last edited by dave; 01-08-2017 at 02:27.
    You can never go home again.

Thanks Dave, I would be interested to know the make.
    Bob

I have an AimShot laser bore sight like this $67 one from Amazon. Mine uses button batteries not the power pack like this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Aimshot-KT-RI.../dp/B00HNSQVU0

Bushnell is the make, many gun stuff supply places sell them.

I sometimes use my laser bore sighter for my AR 223. It fits in the chamber and shaped somewhat like a 223 round. Works great. Used it to sight in my red dot sight. Used side of my neighbors house to sight in (about 25 yards).

Those may be the best kind but if you use for many calibers they can get expensive at 30-60 bucks each!

Hmmmm, don't think I spent 30-60 bucks for it. Maybe 10.

Well I was looking at Brownells, admittedly hi-priced, perhaps? They do not even carry the Bushnell model, but have many of the chamber kind

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Bushnell is the make, many gun stuff supply places sell them.
    That is the one I use. If used consistantly ( line it up the same way each time ) they can't be beat. When I get a new one ( I have worn out several ) I check it on a rifle that I know is zeroed. After that, I can set a new scope to the same spot and get so close it ain't funny. Many customers claim to not even move their scopes and use them as received.

I just wish they were available in green as the red is very hard to see in bright light ( I use it at 38 yards using a brick wall as a grid ) especially if the batteries are low or cold.

HTH,

Emri

P.S.- we sell them in our store for $38.95; just google Bushnell Model # 740100C. I would hazard to guess Midway would be your best bet for mail order price break.
    Last edited by Emri; 01-16-2017 at 06:44.