Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Farmer's Steaming Manure Pile of a Book.

Mr. Farmer

I read it again last night for the umpteenth time. Thank you from putting together your time and effort towards the book. This resource has been a great help to me and my understanding of things Krag.

Those who are new to Krags need to buy this book.

Thank you again and have a great 2017.

Culpeper
    Last edited by CJCulpeper; 01-07-2017 at 08:54.
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

While I have some purely personal complaints about the writing style, the information (the only thing that really matters) is absolutely first-rate - far better than Brophy or Mallory. I heartily recommend the book, as well.

3. Default

So what's the title? Just transferred a Krag to a friend, and lately Obama-nomics have put several nice ones into the LGS. May have to break my 'no new calibers' pledge.

Try 5madfarmers@gmail.com

or, title is "Farmer's Notes, Vol. 6, US Military Krags"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    Try 5madfarmers@gmail.com

or, title is "Farmer's Notes, Vol. 6, US Military Krags"
    Will do. Thank you.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CJCulpeper View Post
    Mr. Farmer

I read it again last night for the umpteenth time. Thank you from putting together your time and effort towards the book. This resource has been a great help to me and my understanding of things Krag.

Those who are new to Krags need to buy this book.

Thank you again and have a great 2017.

Culpeper
    Tanks!

That book is here:
    http://www.5madfarmers.com/phpBB3_5m....php?f=43&t=96

Free tank paper is here:
    http://www.jouster.com/forums/showth...0835-WW2-Tanks

====

Volume 2 is 90% done. Has been for a couple of months. It'll be out before summer. How soon before depends on writing block. Well, let's not call it "block" as it's general laziness. Which is so much better.

Dick probably won't like the writing style....

I have another book done but it's part of a two book set and that same laziness is affecting the second. Not same genre though. I want them done by summer also but we'll see.

was my favorite book i 2015
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

I got to say I actually like the writing style. And the information is more than complete. It is .. global .. universal .. galactic! Whatever!! When I get back from Thailand, I'll write something up for the "books" forum here. Keep up the good work, 5!

jn

Sorry Joe... I still haven't ordered a copy, a mistake I hope to rectify this week!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    So what's the title?
    It's a quote from the book. I only use in a respectful way.
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt