Default Magazine fed Garand

Just saw this and I think it is new-Forgotten Weapons has a short video of two box mag fed M1Garands made by Winchester during WW2. Very interesting to see and lots of detail shown. Check it out!
    Bob

Thanks for the heads up! Forgotten Weapons puts out some interesting videos. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

And there's always the Italian BM-59

https://www.google.com/search?site=&...16.dOGupsxDlfg
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

A bunch were converted commercially too. Late 60's/early 70's, as I recall. Used an M-14 mag.
    JC's first rifle in 1920, used a 20 round BAR mag. Army said, "No. Too likely for the troopies to waste ammo." Same thing was said by the Brits to explain the purpose of the mag cut off in the No. 1 Lee-Enfield.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Don McCoy built a 7.62 Mag fed M1 for me just before he died. A rifle that I will keep until I go.

Yes, the bm59's are cool but the thing that I like about the Winchesters is that they are in .30-06. Is the select fire mod shown the same mechanism used on m14's?