Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Sorry Matt, it's a free country, at least for now... You'll be just fine...
    bombdog, out here...
    "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." Jesus Christ !!! JN15:13

Removed by Matt Anthony
    Last edited by Matt Anthony; 06-11-2017 at 03:27.
    "When you tax away the rewards of effort, you destroy the motivation to achieve"

Humm, how to respond... Thank you for your input Matt... i respect your point of view... It belongs to you... As for me asking questions that can be answered in the afore mentioned reloading manuals, i have started getting them... At the time i started this thread, i had none, so, i learned to ask questions... i am not on this forum to make light of or ridicule others for their choices, but to learn more about the firearms i love and try to be lighthearted about it... i think we as Americans have enough 'drama' in our lives these days... i enjoy this forum very much and will continue with my military slang, for that is who i am, a follower of Christ, a soldier, a patriot, and an American...
    Thank you for your support...
    kirk...
    "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." Jesus Christ !!! JN15:13

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Anthony View Post
    I find it odd and disturbing that someone uses statements as "rolling my own!" Also, an adult using the nomenclature that Santa is bringing gifts to him is fricking immature and in my opinion, so unnecessary it is pathetic! To be honest, posts such as this want to make me throw up and stop reading this forum! For GODS SAKE GROW UP!
    Matt
    So ... I'll bet that folks using the term "boolets' just drive your petty a$$ up the wall. Hope the Easter Bunny ¢raps in your shoes. If you want to edit thoughts, words & terminology go work for one of the many leftist publications who can't stomach anyone with ideas and opinions that differ from their own.

You're free to ignore anything posted in a free (no cost) forum.

Removed by Matt Anthony
    Last edited by Matt Anthony; 06-11-2017 at 03:28.
    "When you tax away the rewards of effort, you destroy the motivation to achieve"

Well i had fun, how bout ya'll...
    Let's go burn some powder... And i'm sure i'll be back with 'more questions'...
    To all you guys who helped me out, 'tango mike'...
    bombdog, out here...

No problem Bombdog... always happy to help (and I'm not quite wound as tightly as others).
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo