Default swedish mauser accumount M41b install

HI,
    I have a Swedish mauser that I would like to install an accumount M41b mount on. The company has been a little stingy with info on installing it ('will send when they receive the order') and am wondering if anyone here has done this themselves. I am a machinist (but not a gunsmith) so the nuts and bolts of this I think that I can handle, but how hard is the receiver, and how is the mount aligned on the receiver so that the scope and bore axis are aligned?

Thanks,
    Bob

I am not a gunsmith either (or a machinist) but I would put the scope in the mount with both adjustments centered, and use a laser bore sighter pointed on a wall, or such, about 40 ft. away and line the scope aimpoint on the laser dot. Mark the receiver when its aligned.
    You can never go home again.

I have drilled and tapped the Swedish mauser and the steel is soft enough to work with there should be no problem. I have not tested the receiver hardness but I would guess is to be approximately Rc 40 or there about. Much easier to work with than a typical Springfield 03A3. HTH

Thank you Dave and Dave, exactly the info that I was hoping to find.