1. Default WTS: M1912 Norwegian Krag Carbine

I am selling a hard to find M1912 Norwegian Krag Carbine, produced in 1924. Rifle is 6.5 x 55, and is all matching except for the bolt, front half of top handguard, and the rear sight. Rifle is in great condition, never screwed around with. Bore is clean and shiny, with nice grooves and lands. Stock is in great shape, never sanded or cleaned, just a nice patina to it. It does have a hairline crack behind the tang which I have pictured. I was going to repair it, but when I removed the action I saw that it had already been repaired with a brass pin. I suspect an arsenal repair. Also had a brass pin installed on the left side of the action, but not due to a crack. Looks like a reinforcement. Both have been pictured. The inside of the stock was almost new looking when I removed the action. Bluing is in excellent condition for its age. I have never fired this rifle.
    I am asking $735.00 shipped for the rifle. Insurance would be extra. I am not interested in any trades at the present time. I will take a USPS money order for this or possibly a discreet online payment. Reluctant sale on my part, and it is a nice rifle. Feel free to ask me any questions, and I will do my best to answer them. First public "I'll take it", followed up by a PM gets it. Must go to a C and R holder, or an FFL holder. Cross posted on another forum. Thanks for looking.

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/6k...Carbine?sort=2
    Last edited by 6kidsdad; 04-15-2017 at 07:12.

2. Default

BTT with price reduction.

3. Default

BTT. Price reduced to $875.00 shipped.
    Last edited by 6kidsdad; 04-10-2017 at 05:54.

4. Default

BTT

5. Default

Bayonet sold. Ad changed to reflect it. Price changed to $735.00 for the rifle. Thanks.

6. Default

SPF