Thread: LOL

1. Default LOL

This guy thinks this gun is real. LMFAO

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/602689749

Although I think the adapter is a real factory parked adapter, and probably worth some money to someone trying to make a factory parked M12 right.

There are sooo many things to laugh at on this gun, but my personal choice is the butt swivel.

3. Default

Sadly, I think the seller firmly believes his description is accurate and true.
    "There's a race of men that don't fit in,
    A race that can't stay still;
    So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
    And they roam the world at will." - Robert Service

4. Default

I did send him an email detailing the issues. BUT, I think he could get some good money for the adapter, it looks to be an original Parked adapter. Athough, it could be rebuilt.

5. Default

He asked me how I knew it was a cut down barrel!
    Winchester never issued a Trench gun with an 18.5" FULL choke barrel'
    In fact, they never made an 18.5" barrel PERIOD.
    They were all 20"

Funny as that really is, I do have a USGI Model 12 riot that has a previous full choke barrel on it. The FULL is lined out and right next to that it's marked CYL.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stripper clip View Post
    Funny as that really is, I do have a USGI Model 12 riot that has a previous full choke barrel on it. The FULL is lined out and right next to that it's marked CYL.
    The riots were all made prior to the contract Trench guns, so they could have used an existing barrel.
    That being said, you will never know if that is legit.
    BUT trench barrels are unique. They do not have the pinch marks for the barrel band and have a bigger OD. So the gun in question is not possible.
    Last edited by scosgt; 11-29-2016 at 06:56.