Default 1934 Beretta .380

I have looked at these over the years off and on but never did get one. I found one on line that the seller took the offer I made and I received it the other day. It was much nicer then it looked like in the photos of it and in better condition over all. Trigger pull is not that great but I have not yet taken it apart for cleaning and lubricating. Does anyone have any good or bad points on there 1934 Beretta's. TIA.
    Last edited by Tuna; 11-17-2016 at 09:44.

My 1934 is hands down the most reliable auto loader I have ever owned. Having owed both the PPK and the 1934 I prefer the 1934 because it works and the PPK's I owned were not reliable.

No bad points I have found in using one for 30 years.

3. Default

Its been over sixty years since I brought one home from the ETO. There is one assembly that has a coil spring for the hammer. DO NOT DISASSEMBLE this. I did and it is very difficult to reassemble.
    The sights are on the slide and the barrel is mounted to the frame-makes sight in in difficult.
    FWIW
    Last edited by Cosine26; 11-18-2016 at 02:59.

4. Default

Its been over sixty years since I brought one home from the ETO. There is one assembly that has a coil spring for the hammer. DO NOT DISASSEMBLE this. I did and it is very difficult to reassemble.
    The sights are on the slide and the barrel is mounted to the frame-makes sight in in difficult.
    Otherwise a nice pocket pistol..
    FWIW
    Last edited by Cosine26; 11-18-2016 at 09:29.

Guys thank you for your thoughts and finding's with these pistols. I will be sure not to disassemble the hammer spring. That is a big help.