1. Default Rough value of CMP Collector grade M1 HRA ??

Hi there - been a while since my last post.

I've got a CMP Collector HRA with paperwork that I got eons ago. Any idea of a rough value, and yes I realize condition matters. It has minor dings, metal all good, not unissued but not a beater - overall good looking.

Good to be back 'home' here! Thanks,

Flinch

There was a time when cmp collector grades went for about $1100 or so. Now these are sold only at auction. Go the the auction site to see what kind of bids are on them.

3. Default

$2,000

There was a time when I collected Winchester garands. I spent huge amount of money. Then I was worried about shooting them because it might lower the value. I sold them all at a loss. I now have very nice garand shooters that I really enjoy. Screw the collecting part.

They used to sell for more. But the few I've seen sell lately have sold for less than 2k. But 2k seems to be about the benchmark, then you might have to adjust your price from there.

Depending on the specific of the rifle $1,500-2,000 is probably in the ballpark.

What was the price paid for the HRA i purchased several when they were $750.00.The CMP Paper work had the price but the did not say CMP Collector grade on the paper work.The M1s are Collector Grade

8. Default

If the grade was not stated on the bill of sale, it might be worth the $25/rifle investment for letters from the CMP stating when they sold the rifles and what grade they were when sold.

The rifles are currently selling in the Stores for $2000.

9. Default

Flinch, this is a "how high is up?" question. The CMP grading fluctuated depending on the rifles' source. I have a "collector" IHC that was from U.S. stock; the stock had been sanded and would probably be lucky to be graded "correct" among the Greek returns. The Greeks returned new rifles that still had foil on the front and rear sights. Best to post pics to get opinions.