Any of you guys have a Contingency Plan in place for dealing with any large scale uprising here, or other actions that would require you to take defensive actions to protect your home and family?

With the dangers of the world becoming more of our daily life, with illegals from all over the world coming across our borders with bad intentions, and total breakdown of many of our inner cities, I have decided it was time to become more prepared to defend my family and home from this madness if it comes my way.

With my prior Military Training, and knowing how important it is to be prepared, was wondering if others on here have made preparations? I am not going into full Prepper Mode for a invasion, but to be able to deal with any local unrest or uprisings, or ISIS crap that may pop up.
This is my SHTF (xxxx hits the fan) gear that is ready to go, that should cover just about anything I may become involved in.

I have some supplies gathered in case of a larger problem, a couple duffle bags with camping gear, several ammo cans of carbine and 9mm ammo, including several containers of water, non perishable food, and cans of gas to be able to load up and travel if needed.

http://webpages.charter.net/wd4ngb/shtf.htm