Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sniper Rifles

1. Default

Awesome collection.

Don't eave out the M40 (Rem 700) lineage or the M24.

2. Default

Wonderful collection! May I ask if the Lyman 5A is also on the Mann-Neidner bases? And what serial ranges are the M1903 sniper rifles in?

Very nice. Will just have to be content with my one No4 Mk1T

5. Default

Thank you. My wife is the best! She has bought me several guns and supports my hobby which can be expensive. I've also had the pleasure of meeting some really good people who allow me to buy high ticket items on layaway. Otherwise I would never be able to afford some of these. Forced savings.

6. Default

I like those. Almost picked one up in the box when they were reasonably priced. Prices have definitely gone up.

7. Default

Thank you. I have a M40 but it's very hard to find the M1A and M40A1. I've seen the Remington M24 program and asked a friend at the NRA if he can help me buy an all original setup. No joy so far.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Promo View Post
    Wonderful collection! May I ask if the Lyman 5A is also on the Mann-Neidner bases? And what serial ranges are the M1903 sniper rifles in?
    Negative. I believe they're Unertl mounts. Serial number is 1.49 million range with 3-37 star gauged barrel and watery blued bolt. USMC Unertl also fits but I decided to keep the scope that came with it on.

9. Default

Thank you for the information! What serial ranges are the one with the Winchester A5 offset scope and the one with the Winchester A5 with the Mann-Neidner modified rings in?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Promo View Post
    Thank you for the information! What serial ranges are the one with the Winchester A5 offset scope and the one with the Winchester A5 with the Mann-Neidner modified rings in?
    457594 and 660214