Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    BUT it's also running fine for me on stock Internet Explorer. (After I reset the pop-up blocker, that is.)

My computer guru swears by Firefox, but I'm afraid to make major changes when I don't know what to expect.
    It's not like you have to give one up to use the other. I have Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome on my computers. All you would have to do is enter your username and password as a one time deal.

Explorer is the most popular browser because it comes pre loaded on new computers, so that's the program the scum write viruses for the most.
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

For whatever reason, the pop-ups finally ceased last night. Don't know why, but glad they finally did!!
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

My IPad was attacked by one of the jousters pop-ups and was totally locked-up by Apple. I had to buy a $35 "Ap" over the phone from someone from India to clear the attack and restore functionality. It took nearly 2 hours to accomplish due to the language barrier.