Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Just to let everyone know... Graf & Sons has Krag Brass in stock: http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/...ategoryId/764?. The price is $42.99 for a bag of 50, and the headstamp says GRAF on them. I ordered some.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

See guys, they listen! Thanks Marge & crew! Don't forget bullets while you're there folks!
    Last edited by madsenshooter; 12-09-2016 at 02:12.
    "I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternity hostility upon all forms of tyranny over the minds of man." - Thomas Jefferson

3. Default

I will have an original case of WWI Krag military ammunition in 60 round bandoliers at the Ohio Valley Militaria Show of Shows (SOS) at the Louisville, Ky. Expo Center Feb. 24-25. The ammunition is as nice as the day it was made. I have examined a partial bandolier that came with the case (Remington May 1907) no corrosion, discoloration or anything that would make me worry about shooting it. Looks like the day it was packed. Just FYI (for your information). It will be sold as collector ammunition in the unopened bandoleers. I have seen ammunition from the era that had corroded cases, split cases and I would not shoot one round if you put a pistol to my head and cocked it but this is not that ammunition. I will be selling the ammunition by the bandoleer. I can tell you now I paid a collector price. It was not given to me. If you want ammo for your Krag come see me,