Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inland #158829

Default Inland #158829

While back I looked for info how to properly photo this as issued survivor. Between then and now, had to deal with a bitter divorce, that I was fortunate to atleast save this and my M1 garand (lost my bar, 1919a4 and other irreplaceable things though). Not AS nice as some of the near unissued looking ones put here, but has the been there dont that look.

Was nice to get this out in sun, and get pics of it and parts (some didnt come out as clear as I thought so didnt include in this.)

Enjoy

Thank you for the nice eye candy. That is a good looking early Inland. Glad you were able to hold on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    Thank you for the nice eye candy. That is a good looking early Inland. Glad you were able to hold on to it.
    thanks. this is its only downside. Adds to character of being field used as looks like someone tried to reassemble with recoil plate attached long ago.

Nice looking carbine - just the way I like to see them. Try taking pics in filtered sunlight, not direct sun. And a white background makes the camera adjust the exposure which darkens the subject too much.

7. Default

Great looking carbine! Thanks for posting.

8. Default

Great looking carbine! Thanks for posting.

Nice looking old carbine. You're lucky it survived the divorce. 37 years ago none of mine did but I've got even better ones now and she is a lonely old woman who doesn't have crap.
    Bob - Southern Indiana Chapter OFC

10. Default

Second what Rob. W. said; find some bright shade. Also white does not make a good background for your average pocket digital camera. It sees all the white background and exposes the photo correctly for the background instead of the Carbine.

Last edited by Johnny P; 08-17-2016 at 06:18.