1. Default J.W. Fecker scope

Need info on a J.W. Fecker rifle scope I just bought. It is fairly old, 26" long with the aluminum end caps, optics are good and is in good condition. Under the name is 12056 which I take to be the serial # It has the mounts on it with the Fecker name on them. It came off a Win. model 52. I am looking for info and a value as I plan to sell it when I have finished my information gathering. Thanks.

2. Default

That ser. no. should put it about 1930, or before. Most important determinant of value is objective size--1-1/2" or better is the most desirable, but those weren't available until much later. How exactly is it marked?

3. Default

On the right end of the scope with the larger part to the left are two rings. The second ring is held in place by 2 screws and the ring has the # 10 on it. To the left of that, around 10'" is a collar with hash marks on it, with numbers going from 0 to 12 in increments of 2. About 1/2 " past that is another ring then a smooth area about 3/4" wide with two screws in it. At the end of the smooth area is another ring and then a threaded area about 3/8" wide. This part of the scope is like a " bluge" compared to the rest of the diameter of the scope. After this area is a spring with collars at both ends.