Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm on my 3rd vibratory tumbler in 10 years. About to give them up. 1st 2 were Franklin Armory and they lasted about 3 yrs each. Then I bought a Harbor freight Chinese (identical, except color) model for 1/2 cost. Just died on me. 3 years. I'm going to settle on a Thumblers tumbler that I've had for 30 years only in a bit larger capacity and quit fooling around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by High Plaines Doug r View Post
    I'm on my 3rd vibratory tumbler in 10 years. About to give them up. 1st 2 were Franklin Armory and they lasted about 3 yrs each. Then I bought a Harbor freight Chinese (identical, except color) model for 1/2 cost. Just died on me. 3 years. I'm going to settle on a Thumblers tumbler that I've had for 30 years only in a bit larger capacity and quit fooling around.
    Dillon makes a king size vibratory tumbler.
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipM View Post
    Dillon makes a king size vibratory tumbler.
    Not interested.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by High Plaines Doug r View Post
    Not interested.
    Thanks
    Thumler's makes a big vibratory as well. I'd go with theirs before Dillon. Dillon is just slapping their name on someone elses product and padding the price. Thumler's business is polishers. Its their own.
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!