Thread: Scumbag stepson

Default Scumbag stepson

A friends stepson stole one of his guns. When questioned, he said "What's the problem? He's got insurance!
    Needless to say, the perp disappared!

Hope he disappeared minus a few teeth
    Democrat: A person too stupid to know they're a communist.

If you heard my shot, I wasn't aiming at you.

Did he report the theft?
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

I hope the gun, one round, and a shovel disappeared along with the scumbag.
    I dream of a better world. One where chickens may cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by John Sukey View Post
    A friends stepson stole one of his guns. When questioned, he said "What's the problem? He's got insurance!
    Needless to say, the perp disappared!
    Family dynamics are not surprisingly challenging, especially is situations like this. Had a sibling who took a nice nickle plated 19-2 and traded it off for a 92f. Horrors! Then... ended up w/ a Colt DS. Sad. Going from a S&W to a dog and pony. Discovered years later at death of father. Excuse made... that was years ago! Yeah. Right. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Blog Entries

Bet he is a drug addict.
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

O.D. cure that!
    Sam

Has a LGS get a wood case of new Venezuelan FN model 30 military rifles. Selling for around 45 bucks. (this was Sukey's least favorite gun shop, remember John?) A buddy I worked with was not a gun guy but I talked him into buying one after he shot mine. Later it disappeared, his kid years later, admitted selling it for drugs.
    You can never go home again.

Had a client who's father had terminal cancer, "son" stole some of the pain meds.
    sam

At a family gathering...OK funeral; the retired LEO "cousin" related the story of the fellow, a neighbor of
    my uncle, who died of natural causes. And was discovered in the kitchen of his house some days later.
    He was known to have several guns and a coin collection, these could not be found when the family members
    came in from out of state. the cousin made the suggestion that the uncle was suspected of helping himself
    and not reporting the death of his neighbor.
    Would have been about 1980-something.