Default WTS MK211 MOD 0 50BMG ammo? You

WTS MK211 MOD 0 50 BMG ammo. This is navy match sniper ammo for their Barrett's. Brand new production 150 round cans for 9000.00 shipped. I will have 2 maybe 3 cans to sell. Haven't decided if I want to sell it all yet..
    I may sell it as a 100 round can if it is easier for 6500.00 shipped
    I have three 150rd cans. Two are sealed. I opened one up to take pictures. Headstamps are LC15 and LC16. Email me for pictures.
    Send me an email or call
    Thank you
    Andy
    440-525-4689
    Last edited by GUNHEEP; 08-26-2016 at 10:44.

$60 a round? Really?

3. Default

You serious? I'm interested in how our .gov continues to accept these outrageous contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by n64atlas View Post
    $60 a round? Really?
    Yes and that's cheap. It was selling for $70 around at Knob Creek last April. And on another website it was selling for $85 around if you bought one to three rounds $80 a round if you bought four to nine rounds and $75 around if you bought more than 10.
    And it will be even more once the bitch gets elected. And she will get elected. Unfortunately.
    Last edited by GUNHEEP; 07-15-2016 at 06:36.

Your prices are in line with what I've seen for sale on Gun Broker or cheaper. However, one seller with an unlimited supply was selling his for about $50-$55 each (per 5 or 10 round pack) a couple of years back. He was taking loaded API rounds (silver tip) and repainting the tips green and white like the Raufoss MK211. He figured no one would cut open a bullet to check. He was wrong and he got sued by several buyers. I wish I had a 40 acre field full of these but what money I have always needs to go elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211
    Last edited by Allen; 07-15-2016 at 09:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Your prices are in line with what I've seen for sale on Gun Broker or cheaper. However, one seller with an unlimited supply was selling his for about $50-$55 each (per 5 or 10 round pack) a couple of years back. He was taking loaded API rounds (silver tip) and repainting the tips green and white like the Raufoss MK211. He figured no one would cut open a bullet to check. He was wrong and he got sued by several buyers. I wish I had a 40 acre field full of these but what money I have always needs to go elsewhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raufoss_Mk_211
    I remember that incident. And I figured would make it hard for me to sell my ammo when it was available to me. Be assured where I'm getting mine from, I'm getting it straight from the horses mouth. Production overrun. I will leave it at that. The real deal.

Ammo has arrived. It is in sealed 150 round cans. Cans are not marked. Email me for pictures.
    Thank you
    Andy

See you at the creek. Table b-11
    Andy