Thread: M84 Scope

Default M84 Scope

I purchased this scope several years ago. I'm now contemplating selling it but I wonder about its authenticity and value. Any help is much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Looks to be a very nice original just missing rubber eye cup. Original M84 scopes are garnering fairly high prices lately. Check ebay as there are always some for sale. I would guess $1400 to $1,800. Raritan Arsenal tag helps.

N.E. New Jersey, west of the 'gorllia' building.

The rifle on the bottom half of the tag, #2011817, shows on one of the on-line forms as a CMP M1D now in private hands. Does the OP have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom in N.J. View Post
    The rifle on the bottom half of the tag, #2011817, shows on one of the on-line forms as a CMP M1D now in private hands. Does the OP have it?
    No, I don't own #2011817. I did get one through the CMP Auctions. See 'http://www.jouster2.com/forums/showthread.php?65580-M1-D-M84-Scope-Repairs' for details.

I bought this scope as a replacement for the M1D I won but decided it was too nice to mount. I'm trying to have the other scope repaired and am waiting on tokiwartooth on the CMP Forums to respond to my email or PM.