Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Default

Anyone know where I could pick up a couple of 5 shot blocks like original came with early SP1s, for a retro?
    Steve
    The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    Anyone know where I could pick up a couple of 5 shot blocks like original came with early SP1s, for a retro?
    Steve
    I don't know about the SP1 variation but I do see some 5rd mags on GunBroker.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/767101778

3. Default

I have 3, Colt 20's that are marked 5.56 with Universal Ind mag bodies but only two of those are AR-15 marked the third only has the circled pony with std. Colt industries printing, all three have the zinc follower. I have 3 more Colt 20's marked AR-15 cal .223 these three also have the zinc follower, plus one odd ball in that it has a black syn/plastic follower?
    Last edited by Phil McGrath; 06-05-2018 at 07:14.

4. Default

Look nice with retro AR15A1 build, also.
    Steve

N.E. New Jersey, west of the 'gorllia' building.

Twenty round AR15 / M16 magazines are worth up to 10 years in jail here in New Jersey. They went 'outlaw' in 1991 when magazine capacity was made 15 rounds. The Dems just now passed a law cutting that to 10 rounds, and you can not block an existing mag nor are they 'grandfathered'. Don't say they can't do that... they did!. June 16, 2018.. now reduced penalty to 4th degree.. only up to 18 months, and magazine can be permanently blocked to 10 round capacity. Fixed .22 cal tube magazines on semi-auto rifles are now exempt.
    Last edited by Tom in N.J.; 06-14-2018 at 09:22.

Default collecting M16 magazines

Even the infamous Cooper magazine belongs in a collectionP1010006_0006.jpg

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tom in N.J. View Post
    Twenty round AR15 / M16 magazines are worth up to 10 years in jail here in New Jersey. They went 'outlaw' in 1991 when magazine capacity was made 15 rounds. The Dems just now passed a law cutting that to 10 rounds, and you can not block an existing mag nor are they 'grandfathered'. Don't say they can't do that... they did!.
    It is apparent, you should get involved with your electoral process? If you think you've got it tough try living in Illinois with Chicago democrats running everything and our problems? We are learning the same lessons here. Beat them at their game, in the ballot box not physically. Think smarter not harder.
    Steve