Default WTB Remington model 11 12ga barrel with cutts comp

Looking for a model 11 Remington 12ga barrel with cutts comp.. Military barrel with the cutts factory installed preferred but a commercial with a solid rib would be OK.

I have a complete model 11 with cutts barrel, US marked receiver and barrel. It is an SAA rebuild (marked on the stock) and has the sportsman style forearm which I believe was installed during the rebuild as the magazine tube plug is electro penciled with what looks like a date and possibly SAA on that as well. Hard to make out. Anyway, I just dropped it (and a dozen other guns) at a local gunshop for consignment sale. If your interested in a complete gun I could get it back and take pics of it. I think the barrel is original cutts as it has no choke * markings on it. I was looking to get $600 for it.
    I collect expensive hobbies.

Just need a barrel so I can make my grandpas shotgun usable. Thought I could kill two birds with one stone by getting a barrel with the cutts. Reduce the recoil and have the ability to change choke tubes. I have the choke tubes so I'm half way there.

4. Default

$225, http://www.corsonsbarrels.com/ then go to the Misc. Remington Barrels link on his site.

Good luck (and no connection to the possible seller).
    Steve