Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

and more...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I guess I should read the posts BEFORE I look at the pictures, LOL. I was looking at the pics of the first, and then wondering why your pretty nice looking rifle all of a sudden had a last ditch rear sight... Haahaa.

The first is very nice. Monopods and Action Covers (both original and reproduction) are available. Cleaning rods also.

The last ditch is definitely Last Ditch! Still, it's not too bad, as they have their place in history too.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

Personally, I prefer the last ditch to the early rifles. I have a MINT Type99 long and an early 99 with monopod and an entire squads nicely embossed signatures on the stock as well as a few others that are very nice. They will all go before my ropehole 99.

The early rifles bore me. There is no variation. Last ditch have many variations. Then there are transitional rifles and even rifles with multiple variations in a single series.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.