Default Reproduction M40 USMC sniper stocks

Group buy being started here....

http://www.m40rifle.com/forum/m40/16...-replica-stock

for reproduction USMC M40 sniper stocks if anyone has a need.
    Last edited by pmclaine; 05-04-2016 at 03:59.

The party that is building these has updated the post with pictures of the poplar prototype.

They look like they will fit the bill for a drop in working rifle walnut stock.

I have one of Kyle's stocks and it is drop in. It is an outstanding stock complete with the Aluminum butt plate. There are a couple available on epay if interested or you can contact him on the M40rifle forum
    Semper-Fi! Hawk
    USMC 71 - 73
    [url]www.sparrowhawkm14.com[/url]
    [url]www.m14br.com[/url]

Mine is a very nice piece of walnut. Truly classic whether you want it for building an M40 repro or just a nice clean 700.

This is my MaWhinney M40...

Kyles stocks used this wood run as the pattern.

I'll be building my new stock into a .223 M40 look a like to use for cheap training and easing the kids into center fire.
    Last edited by pmclaine; 01-12-2017 at 11:01.

5. Default

My old Mac is not doing well with the site. Is there a direct email to get in line or is the group closed?

The group buy pricing has closed but Kyle is selling stocks on his website.....

http://taylorprecisioneng.com/

7. Default

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    Thank you.
    Kyle is a good merchant. Please post pictures when you get your gun built. I'm sure it will be a beauty.

Got my stock a perfect fit, hard to imagine that Remington still sticks to the old specs.

10. Default

Lets see some photos please.