Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Want To Sell 1903 Springfield, Bayonet, Cleaning Rod, Sling, Oiler

The rifle up for sale is in exceptionally fine condition. Whoever buys it will also receive a 1905 bayonet and scabbard. The date on the blade is 1918. An early nickel plated oiler that I found inside of the rifle is also included. I added a bore brush to it since it had none. Also going with this rifle is a 1907 leather sling with a date of 1917 stamped on it. The sling is in excellent shape and is quite supple. Also going with this rifle is a Model 1916 sectional cleaning rod of the type that was used in WWI to clean U.S. 1903 Springfields and 1917 Enfields.
    The buyer will have to pay for shipping (about $50.00), Insurance (about $47.00), two card board shipping boxes ($20.00), Styrofoam Peanuts for packing ( $7.00), and a brand new hard shell and padded rifle case ($50.00) For a Total of $174.00
    The price for the rifle and everything else that's offered with it is $3,000.00 The price for just the rifle and nothing else is $2,500.00
    Offers will be considered, but I'm not in need of money. This is just my hobby. If the rifle doesn't sell on Culvers, I guess I'll try Gunbroker and see what happens. Couldn't hurt.
    What the buyer will get is an exceptional rifle of historical significance. This unaltered rifle is exactly what was being issued at that time for the war. It has survived intact and in remarkable condition. This rifle will go up in value over time and as it passes hands in the future from collector to collector.
    Please click on the Link Below to the thread that was done on the rifle some time back that includes all of the photos of it as well as of the items that go with it. Please read everything in the thread so that you will know what the experts have to say about it.
    The rifle was a birthday gift to me from my wife so ownership of the rifle is in her name and so it will be recorded as being sent by her to whatever FFL dealer the buyer wishes it sent to.
    We've no problem with using Paypal, but we don't want to have to pay the buyers fee to Paypal. If a buyer would click on the "Money to Friends and Family" category to make a payment, nothing will be charged for the transaction by Paypal. We will also accept Postal Money Orders or Bank Cashiers Checks.

Fred and Gisele

http://www.jouster.com/forums/showth...e-up-photos-of

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fred; 05-06-2016 at 09:06.

7. Default

Hi Fred, do you have an asking price also for this rifle?

8. Default

Per description price is as follows:

$50 shipping
    $47 insurance
    $20 boxes
    $7 peanuts
    $50 hard case
    $174 total

Offers welcomes. PayPal accepted.

Good deal, eh?

Fred, you must post a price or risk having your ad deleted.
    "There's a race of men that don't fit in,
    A race that can't stay still;
    So they break the hearts of kith and kin,
    And they roam the world at will." - Robert Service

leftyo Guest

ill give $175

Oh, OK. I was going to give the price of everything via Private messaging so that I could keep any bargaining and negotiating private. But that could still be done come to think about it. Duh... Sorry.
    I'll edit that immediately! Thank you!
    Last edited by Fred; 05-05-2016 at 12:17.