Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    danco101 Guest

Delete post
    Last edited by danco101; 07-05-2016 at 07:51.

Thanks for the info. Maybe things will change when we get a new president providing it isn't the hildabitch.

Pacific North west & Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Not really a big surprise. I never thought it would happen in the first place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danco101 View Post
    I just received a response form my sales rep at CMP in Anniston Al. she informed me that it is very unlikely that any 1911 pistols will be available to members who were eligible for everything else they sell..
    Sorry for the bad news, but its directly from the CMP not BS.!
    Can you copy and post exactly what they wrote?
    Phillip McGregor (OFC)
    "I am neither a fire arms nor a ballistics expert, but I was a combat infantry officer in the Great War, and I absolutely know that the bullet from an infantry rifle has to be able to shoot through things." General Douglas MacArthur

I would like to see a copy also.

It can't be much of a surprise to most of us considering who we have sitting in the White House. Clinton gets elected, bet they go directly to Capt. Crunch for a melt down just as soon as she can have it done. And that sure won't be the worse thing she does.
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris W.; 04-27-2016 at 11:20.

A long as there is a Democrat in the White House they will sit a rot in storage.

c-j, there are worse things that can happen. Look at the firearms her husband put through Capt. Crunch during his time. No reason to believe she won't go right back to it. Come up with some lame excuse. ( it's for the children or something like that ) My grandkids are shooters from a very early age, it sure won't be for their benefit.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W. View Post
    c-j, there are worse things that can happen. Look at the firearms her husband put through Capt. Crunch during his time. No reason to believe she won't go right back to it. Come up with some lame excuse. ( it's for the children or something like that ) My grandkids are shooters from a very early age, it sure won't be for their benefit.
    Chris
    Chris I believe that her husband was the reason that their was a law passed where it is illegal to destroy old weapons ie 1911 Garands Carbine because of their historical significance. She could not destroy them if she wanted to.
    Bill wanted to destroy a batch of M1A s but found out he could not do it so he found some small country somewhere with a small army. Now there are 5 M1As for every solider in that country. If Bill could not destroy them he just gave them away to some 3rd world county,
    Last edited by c-j; 05-03-2016 at 11:39.

10. Default

M1A's ???

Perhaps you mean M14' s ?

Gunny