1. Default Borwning High Power and Ciener Conversion Unit

I ended a long shooting drought by firing my Browning High Power-my first handgun-with my Ciener Conversion Unit. Pretty much shot just for fun. Realized I am due for an eye exam, couldn't focus on the front sight-but at home I could without my glasses. Anyhow I hadn't fired the High Power in a long time, and I'm not sure if I have fired it with the Ciener unit. Got the deluxe version with adjustable sights. Very easy to install and remove. Some problems with it going into battery, naturally when I got home and applied a tiny amount of lubricant....will wonders never cease ? Worked fine with Remington ammunition, had failures to extract with W-W and CCI, next time see if the lube helps. And will try clear safety glasses so I can focus on the front sight.
    I am a firm believer in the 22 for training, I did not learn to shoot a handgun until I practiced Bullseye with a 22. A conversion unit gives you a second gun without all the hassle, and when you make the transition to centerfire the controls and the feel of the gun are familiar.
    Last edited by blackhawknj; 04-25-2016 at 02:50.

Ciener stuff is top quality. I had a .22LR conversion for my M16. Ran like a top on FA.