Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

have the barrel sleeved.

A lot of parts for old firearms have to have replacement parts fitted which can be expensive or impossible.

While I agree with joem that parts for the old stuff can get expensive or hard to find, this doesn't seam to be one of them. Often they will come up on ebay where someone is parting one out, or selling a spare part. Also, new ones to be found at GPC. One of mine with a rough bore, I lapped some of the roughness out, and it still out shoots some of my newer ones at 15 yards even with a rough bore. Those tiny sights won't ever make this one a target pistol. But they are fine for CCW and close range use.
    Chris

Well we think we tracked down what we needed to know about this, and enough to order a barrel from Numrich. He bought the gun knowing the barrel was bulged, but that Numrich had them in their catalog.
    Well guess what? He calls to order it and they do not have that specific barrel. HAve the ones that use a bushing, but not his.
    So, if anyone knows where he might be able to get a 380 barrel for a COLT 1908 Hammerless, S/N 19478, please advise.
    I am placing an ad in the classifieds of this fine web site, but know it is a long shot.
    Thanks to all in advance