Default Help with mag ID and value

I am putting up some mags for sale and I need help IDing some Mossberg mags as to if they are real WW2 , later Mossberg , or aftermarket . Could you also give me a feel on the value of them , note that the "stems" have been cut for some reason . Also , what about on the Stevens / Savage mags .
    I'll place my sales ad in the for sale section once I get the info .
    You may PM me information , but please , no offers to buy , so we can maintain the rules of the forum .
    Thanks for your help.
    Chrs

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/emm...nty-two%20Mags

Chris - Your Mossberg mags look just like the two repro mags I have for my 44US. I've read that the original USGI Mossberg 44US mags didn't have any accommodation (threaded hole) for the .22 short adapter. Don't know if that's true but I've seen it stated a couple of times. I know nothing about the mags for the commercial Mossberg variants, but Havlin is currently selling new repro mags that they claim will work for the models 42 (all variants), 43, 44B, and 44US for $38 each. As yours are used and the adapter stems have been cut, you'll want to price them accordingly.

And yes, when you list them I might be interested in buying one or two if the price is right.
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

You can tell they are aftermarket by the roll pin that holds the mag catch lever. The originals used a solid pin.

That's what I was afraid of . Well , off to the FS section.
    Thanks for your help .
    Chris

Mossberg target rifles, any models, did not have 22 short adopters. The rifles are generally marked for 22 LR. Yes, you can shoot shorts & longs in them but they were made for accuracy and S.& L.'s just don't cut it, due to rifling twist!
    You can never go home again.

Chris: I see in your add that you have Savage mags with an S on the bottom . These are aftermarket also.
    http://www.brownells.com/magazines/r..._3=Savage+Arms

Thanks , I adjusted the price . Thought with the "S" they were real for sure .
    At least the M2 mags are real .
    Welll.....at least I THINK so .