Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "C" stock

Ok what is d335380. I know a drawing number. But did the mfg whomever it was make (keystone but the k is right side up not upside down) national match stocks ? And what does R2 symbolize?
    Last edited by louis; 04-12-2016 at 05:19.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by m1903rifle View Post
    "D" is the size of the drawing paper that the original drawing was drawn on. The "D" sheet of paper is 22" X 34".
    D is good but DD is goodest!!!

Obama's future Marine Corps

boy oh boy... would I love to take command of that platoon!!!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

5. Default

Where were Keystone stocks made?

Quote Originally Posted by louis View Post
    Ok what is d335380. I know a drawing number. But did the mfg whomever it was make (keystone but the k is right side up not upside down) national match stocks ? And what does R2 symbolize?
    No, Keystone only made replacement stocks in WWII. I will admit the "K" was usually upside down. No idea on R2.
    "We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
    --C.S. Lewis

I have a Keystone 03A3 stock that I picked up at the CMP North Store a number of years ago. Just a raw replacement stock that came direct from the army, never used, unfinished, and unmarked except for the "K" . . . which is upside down
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997