Thread: LRB rocks

Default LRB rocks

I ordered 3 muzzle brakes, for current projects, yesterday and UPS just delivered them.
    LRB has to be one of the fasted suppliers for getting stuff out the door.

Semper Fi
    Art

they make a great AR lower also--I also in the past bought M1A barrels from them
    Last edited by Litt'le Lee; 04-05-2016 at 01:21.

They make great stuff. I have a couple of their AR lowers and 7 of their M14 receivers that I built into pretty darn nice rifles. Great folks to work with. You are right, they keep a darn nice stock of barrels and get them out fast too. I love their E-store.

Especially the ladies on the phones, they've gone miles out of their way to help out on an order my dealer was supposed to have placed but didn't. Beware Dragon Stix in Nebraska. I have the court papers to back up.

LRB M25 enjoying a nice day.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    I ordered 3 muzzle brakes, for current projects, yesterday and UPS just delivered them.
    LRB has to be one of the fasted suppliers for getting stuff out the door.

Semper Fi
    Art
    They do rock. Years ago I placed an order for one of their rifles and was told about how long to wait which counted in months. Then some time 45 days later I received an email stating another customer bailed on a rifle that had the exact same features I wanted and asked if I wanted it. The answer to their question was "Heck yeah I'll take it.

Now that is good business thinking on their part. I have bought two other rifles from them since that time.
    Last edited by CJCulpeper; 04-23-2016 at 08:59.
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

Good things are worth waiting for. The rifle in the photo above, built by LRB using an M25 receiver took almost 16 months to get. A big part of the delay was getting the JAE stock that I wanted. This was a few years ago. Since then I have used 6 more of their receivers for builds. I am always amazed at how fast parts arrive after an order is placed.
    Last edited by nf1e; 04-24-2016 at 04:10.