Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Steve, I didn't know that you lived in Hawaii. Is it a hasltle to have rifles shipped there or shipped from there?

I have received from the island, just more $, No issues.

Nice find!
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

Shooter5 Guest

Very impressive.

5. Default

What a great rifle and story! Congratulations to stealing this NM rifle! The two 1903 receivers, post the serial numbers - probably they are also SRS listed.

Nice, simply Nice.
    As the late Turner Kirkland was fond of saying, "If you want good oats, you have to pay the price. If you'll take oats that have already been through the horse, those come cheaper."

Nice rifle for certain! Fantastic find! I wonder why someone would file down the knurling on the cocking piece?

Unfortunately the other 2 didnt have any hits. Fred, When I got it there was some kind of black glob covering the cocking piece, you could kinda pick at it but it was real stubborn, I had to light it on fire to get it off, even that had to scrape it, upon exposing flame to it it smelt like tar, and it was only on the cocking piece and scallop of it.

Seems like somebody covered the smoothed over cocking piece with something trying to hide it from a buyer? Easy fix!
    You got a fine rifle Steve!

would anyone have an idea of what sight would go on it, the stock cut doesnt look large enough for a lyman.