Default Carbine Trigger Group Help

I bought several trigger groups 15 or 20 years ago and just found them hiding in my parts room. This one has me stumped. I find no markings and it looks stamped and brazed. Any thoughts from the group?
    one.jpgtwo.jpgthree.jpgfour.jpgfive.jpg
    [W]e made a great mistake in the beginning of our struggle, and I fear, in spite of all we can do, it will prove to be a fatal mistake. We appointed all our worst generals to command our armies, and all our best generals to edit the newspapers. Gen. Robert Edward Lee CSA

2. Default

Look at the top front of the magazine well and there should be a .U. there.

Thanks BrianQ, it was there, I just missed it. Would this be a early or late housing?
    Last edited by Nubber; 03-09-2016 at 11:10.
    [W]e made a great mistake in the beginning of our struggle, and I fear, in spite of all we can do, it will prove to be a fatal mistake. We appointed all our worst generals to command our armies, and all our best generals to edit the newspapers. Gen. Robert Edward Lee CSA

Not BrianQ, the the stamped / brazed Underwood housing is later use than the milled housing. There would of course be some overlap period.

5. Default

[QUOTE=Nubber;450291]I bought several trigger groups 15 or 20 years ago and just found them hiding in my parts room. QUOTE]

You wouldn't happen to have a Rock ola you would want to part with or trade for a Winchester??