Thread: London Falls

Default London Falls

A great war-kill-blow'em-up movie. The U.K. prime minister dies unexpectedly after routine knee replacement surgery and the leaders of the Western World are expected to attend his funeral at St. Paul's cathedral in London. Surprise surprise, it's a trap! A hundred or more middle eastern-looking people in police and even palace guard uniforms open fire on the world leaders of the west and set off selective demolitions of huge order. The U.S. President is a particular target and he is protected by the greatest secret service agent in history. Everything goes wrong... Will they survive?! Will the President be beheaded on live TV?!

The plot is as politically correct as possible - in the entire movie the words Muslim or Isiam are never mentioned, the bad guys are referred to as "evil international arms dealers."

In the final scenes the President takes up arms and fights alongside his bodyguard. Makes you think about which ones in the current herd might do that, I can think of zero Dems, maybe Trump and Cruz.

Good bubble gum guy flick. Don't take your lady unless she shoots 3 gun with you or drills in the same reserve unit with you.
    Last edited by Griff Murphey; 03-07-2016 at 10:57.

Good review. Who is the great bodyguard? I'm thinking Bruce Willis, no? Now I have two movies to see. This and the Revenent.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Good review. Who is the great bodyguard? I'm thinking Bruce Willis, no? Now I have two movies to see. This and the Revenent.
    Gerard Butler

The family saw the movie last week, then the attacks in Brussels happen. Kinda makes you think that some of this could actually happen.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy