Default Registration Issues

If you are trying to register but find your yahoo or gmail email address is banned, please email me and I will be happy to temporarily lift the ban so you can register. Unfortunately, we have so much trouble with dozens of spammers signing up simultaneously to spam us that we have had to prevent the from registering. Please don't be discouraged, we really want you to join, just email for help.

If you have registered successfully but still don't seem to have the ability to post, please contact me. There are 28 registered users who have registered but have not confirmed their registration by email. AOL users seem to not receive the confirmation emails at all. If you need assistance, please email Administrator.

2. Default

Can you please email me the password so I can get on the 2nd Admendment & Politics- Debbie Mann mbgarand@rushmore.com

3. Default

Can I please have a password emailed to me for the 2nd Amendment and politics forum. If my email is not on record please advise me. Thank You

Please PM me the password for 2nd amendment & politics. Thanks

What everyone above said!! WTF?? Special PW needed now? Not happy!

Blog Entries

Enjoy the peace and quiet.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    What everyone above said!! WTF?? Special PW needed now? Not happy!
    I emailed it you just a second ago

I seem to have forgotten the password to the MF. Can you resend please.