1. Default WW II M2 ball prices

What has a sealed box of 20 WW II M2 ball been selling for at shows in your area? This is DM 43 (I'll look). Some boxes are intact, some have the tips protruding. Just wondering.

It's corrosive but I wouldn't pay anymore than $10.00 at best. Then again I don't need it or want it.

3. Default

No, I've got about 6-700 rounds. Just wondering what it brings for guys who want a box or two for display. The stuff is minute of washtub out of an old Garand.

I think it would depend on which arsenal it came from and if a collector really wants it. I have 2 spam cans ( 800 rnds each) of WWII black tip AP from the St. Louis arsenal in brown 20 round boxes. It was very accurate an I used it for high power. Years back it would have sold for about $1500.00 per can. I've heard that the black tip projectiles sell for $1.00 each.

A lot of ranges will not let you use it
    You can never go home again.

6. Default

I have been helping the local museum in Ankeny, Iowa where the Des Moines ordnance plant was located.

We would love to have a box or two for display. DM marked cans and crates are also very desirable.

http://www.ankenyhistorical.org/

Kenander<at>mchsi.com if you can help.