1. Default Amerc .30 carbine ammo?

Have never heard anything good about this brand ammo...but have never encountered it in .30 carbine before either. A guy wants to sell me like 1200+ rounds of A-merc .30 carbine..a 'make an offer' deal.

Not sure I really want 1200+ rounds of crappy carbine ammo! Anybody here have an opinion on/about A-merc carbine ammo?

Do a simple google search, I only read a couple but reports are not good. All kinds of info on google.
    You can never go home again.

I've seen some fired at the club. Many split on firing and most went boom. I couldn't tell if it was accurate or the shooter was just a bad shot. A fellow said he called them about the cases splitting on firing and was told it was not made to be reloaded. Hence the split cases I guess. If it was really, really cheap It might not be a bad deal. Offer $75.00 and see what he says. I bought a case of W .30 carbine ammo for $60.00 a few years back.

The ammo is junk ammo. There have been firearms reported as destroyed by the A-merc ammo and not just in 30 carbine. Best to walk away from it. The company folded pretty quick once the quality of the ammo came out but damage had been done.

If the price was right it could be salvaged for components.