Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Type 99 Stripper Clips

I'm looking to get a few more stripper clips for my T-99s. I have a couple original Jap clips, but I'd like to get maybe 3 or 4 more... or something that will work as well. I know that clips for the 03 Springfield won't work because they're too thin. Does anyone have some that they're willing to sell me... or know what would work in place of an actual Jap clip?

Thanks very much in advance.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

If I remember right there was another clip that worked fine. I think it might have been one made for the 6.5 Swedish round.
    Just not quite sure if that was the one or not.

Agree. The 7.7x55mm is very close the the 6.5x55mm round at its base (12.01mm vs. 12.18mm).
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

6.5 Danish Krag and several mauser stripper clips are functionally identical.
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

I just checked and I have some of the interchangeable clips. They are absolutely identical to the 6.5mm clips and function with 7.7mm. But they are kinda loose and sloppy. If interested, I could be easily persuaded to sell a half dozen of them. $6 for 6 with free shipping........
    I own firearms not to fight against my government, but to ensure I will not have to.

Sold! Let me know where and how to get you the $6 bucks... Thanks very much Guansst!
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by psteinmayer View Post
    Sold! Let me know where and how to get you the $6 bucks... Thanks very much Guansst!
    Sorry for the late reply. Had a lot going on lately. I can't sell you the Krag clips. I forgot I actually just got a bunch of shiny new ones for free so I will sell you 6 of those for $4

Send me a PM with your mailing address. Then you can paypal me or send a check.

Awesome... PM coming.

Did you get em?

OMG I am so sorry... Yes, I got them a couple weeks ago. Thank you so much for them. I got caught up with some minor family issues and totally forgot about it (they are still sitting in the package on my WB). What do I owe you for them?