Default Ran accross an nice Webley Fosbery the aother day.

It is the serial number range of 1905/06 when most were built. The Webley Fosbery referred to in the Maltase Falcon picture was the 8 shot 38 ACP and not a 45. The 38 IS the Fosbery to have but I have never one offered for sale. Cut to the chase, I bought it. I am not married.

Funny one on Fosberry,
    Fellow was shooting one at the range when it went full auto. Had not cleaned it, and dried grease in the action disabled the disconnector.

Something to check on a new acquisition. Will do.

4. Default

I'm envious. No way I will ever be able to afford one but they are #1 on my list.

5. Default

Saw one for sale yesterday in .455 for $15,000 with a Prideaux type speed loader.

Since I am 77 years old with no bills and some money, I decided to buy the revolver I have wanted ever since I was 10. I was asked who would get my money when I die and I bought the Fos the same day

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Since I am 77 years old with no bills and some money, I decided to buy the revolver I have wanted ever since I was 10. I was asked who would get my money when I die and I bought the Fos the same day
    And who will get the Fosberry? I'll email you my address if you like.
    Last edited by Vern Humphrey; 03-18-2016 at 02:07.

There are two, one the "target" model plus a Prideau loader and will go into the Brogan Family Collection, established years ago for this very situation.