Default WTB about Carcano stuff

Sounds crazy but I'm looking for Carcano stuff. Complete rifles, clips, brass, stocks, stock parts, slings etc.

2. Default

I have a quite a few original clips.

I have a 1939 rifle for sale, over 700rds, and 10-12clips. PM me.

I have a Terni TS carbine marked on the barrel - Terni, 18, and a stamp that says Fare 26 Terni. I bought it from SOG years ago because my boss said we should buy. The ser. no is BG
    1XXX and I'm guessing that it ended up in E. Europe. You can see rifling, but that's about it - not great. The stock has a hole drilled in it about 4" back from the rear side swivel. It has side and bottom swivels like the Czech Viz.24. The bolt is not ser. no. marked. The rear sight is the old WW1 type. All parts including cleaning rod (maybe repro - can't remember) are there. The hand grip has a repair(glue) - a piece came out just behind the cut they made to release bbl. heat (while I was cleaning it). I have 1 or 2 clips. The sling (side) is green leather, like the type from Finland. I put a paper spacer under the front swivel ring to keep the hand guard from rattling. I enjoyed taking it apart and cleaning it as with many others as I rode the C&R ship around the world. DID NOT FIRE IT! I got old and the C&R guns ran out before I finished but I got pretty far.
    Email me if interested. Dave

5. Default

how about a matching 7.35 cal cavalry carbine?

This is the only Carcano I have. When I bought it, the internet wasn't what it is today. You would think I'd have learned a lesson but no - I bought a 1936 MAS out of a barrel at a gun shop.
    I shoot it now and again, but no safety and no windage adjustment.